Senior Cinematic Animator
IT Coordinator - Vicarious Visions
As an IT Coordinator, your mission will be to install, troubleshoot and ensure the functionality of our technical equipment to facilitate our teams to excel at their craft.
*This position is an initial 1-year assignment with the possibility for extension.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Conduct equipment checks, track and organize inventory.
• Ensure functionality and organization of shared spaces and conference rooms
• Assist in receiving items into inventory and keep the work and storage areas clean and organized.
• Troubleshoot issues on machines and help the users solve issues with their machines.
• Set up equipment and configure software and printers for users.
• Install applications and basic upgrades, i.e. hard disks, optical drives, RAM.
• Deploy and recover computers, technology equipment, and development hardware.
• Minimum 1-year experience with IT/ helpdesk.
• Basic computer hardware knowledge (PC architecture, components, peripherals, connectivity, troubleshooting).
• Basic computer software knowledge (MS productivity applications, Word, Outlook, Excel, Windows 7/10, OS navigation and installation) Chrome/Firefox, IM applications.
• Knowledge of Linux and macOS a plus.
• Able to lift, move, and install computer equipment, displays, and televisions.
• Great customer service attitude.
• Well-organized with good attention to details.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.