Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
**Please note, this is a 6-month, temporary role
As a HR Manager, Corporate Functions for Activision Blizzard, you will be a strategic business partner, culture carrier, and trusted advisor for the executive leaders across the Corporate Functions arms – including but not limited to: HR, Finance, Legal, and Workplace.
This position requires an experienced, collaborative, and agile HR professional who can work effectively across a highly matrixed environment and navigate comfortably in areas of ambiguity. The Manager, Human Resources will be trusted to oversee disciplines including employee relations, talent acquisition, performance management, learning & development, and HR Process administration. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can partner confidently with multiple stakeholders, such as the Senior Director, Human Resources, the HR Leadership team and executive leaders on change management and employee engagement.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Leverage the resources and centers of excellence (COE) across the global human resources organization to provide full-scope HR support to leaders: executive coaching, employee relations, talent acquisition, employee engagement and development, organizational design and change management, cyclical compensation and performance processes
• Partner closely with Sr. Director, HR and key executives to advise and coach them on creating, implementing, and driving a talent agenda and strategy for the organization
• Drive change management efforts across organizations, ensuring employee and stakeholder impact are at the forefront of decisions, and that changes are executed with strong process integrity
• Manage the execution of HR employee lifecycle processes throughout assigned organizations, including goal setting, performance management, talent planning and annual merit (compensation)
• Collaborate with the HR Strategy team and HR COEs to design and deliver solutions, maintaining accountability for overall HR delivery within assigned organizations
• Identify levers and develop strategies that measurably improve engagement and retention (e.g. talent assessments, engagement surveys, exit surveys)
• Lead and participate in cross-functional projects as needed to enhance the overall HR function, i.e. HR processes, policies, systems, that impact employee experience and productivity and may progress the company as a whole
• Build relationships with leaders and employees to be positioned as a trusted, knowledgeable, and plugged-in HR business partner who can proactively recognize future team needs and develop long-term plans that support business objectives
• Act as a catalyst for change: help set direction, provide appropriate resources and manage strong change management and execution plans for organization changes
• Work with leaders and employees to identify, establish, and maintain a positive work environment and authentic culture which encourages diversity, inclusion, and belonging
• 5-7 years of progressive experience in all aspects of Human Resources
• Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree in human resources, business, or related field a plus.
• HR experience with a focus on G&A functions, ''HR for HR,'' HR transformation or similar experience preferred
• Strong executive presence and proven experience directly supporting senior executives, influencing executives to make better people decisions that achieve business results
• Demonstrated track record of leading and delivering high-quality HR services across all disciplines to all levels of employees, e.g., talent acquisition, talent management and development, compensation, benefits, compliance
• Leads with courage of conviction and integrity – owning mistakes and displaying humility and resiliency, especially in difficult situations.
• Strategic consultative approach with the ability to build relationships, credibility and trust with employees and management.
• Organizational design and development experience, including strong change management, for a complex and transforming business organization
• Talent magnet with a history of acquiring and developing top talent, both within the HR organization and assigned business groups
• Exceptional project and process management skills delivering high-quality results in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic business environment
• Knowledge of contemporary HR practices, including (but not limited to): compensation, talent acquisition, talent management and development
• Comfort with ambiguity: leans on strong judgment and high IQ/EQ to make well-informed decisions
• Creative thinker who thinks out-of-the-box and is not afraid to challenge the status quo
• Communication master with the ability to craft meaningful, effective messaging on business objectives or priorities to a broad and diverse audience
• Highly collaborative team player with a roll-up-one's-sleeves attitude, and innate sense of proactivity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp10k4-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.