As a Help Desk Administrator you will be responsible for the delivery of IT support and assistance to our staff. This includes supporting various business applications, operating systems, and hardware. You will also be responsible for the deployment of new workstations, displays, and development hardware. Ultimately, you will ensure our end users are always up and running.
Your day-to-day priories will be providing excellent customer support to our users by responding to helpdesk tickets and resolving issues, so topnotch troubleshooting and communication skills are a must. Issues can range from installing, modifying, or repairing computer hardware or software to managing user accounts to troubleshooting complex issues. You will also be assisting with the onboarding of new staff at the studio and managing hardware inventories. Given the nature of our environment, you will occasionally need to be available to work off-hours to deal with serious outages or to respond to immediate problems. Our team is very dynamic and flexible so there will be other duties assigned as needed.
• Associate's degree preferred or high school diploma with minimum of 2 years IT experience
• Friendly & customer focused support a must
• 2+ years experience in Information Technology roles with a focus on help desk or customer support.
• Extremely comfortable in Windows environments
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Willingness to learn new technologies to support company growth.
• Excellent communication skills to interface with various business partners and leadership
• ''Can-do'' attitude with a desire to learn
• Organizationally savvy to handle multiple business priorities simultaneously and prioritize and complete work within stringent deadlines
• Ability to travel on an as-needed basis
• Specialization certificates such as CompTIA A+, Networking+, etc. preferred
• Previous experience in similar roles in the video game or technology industries preferred
• Passion for or curiosity about video games
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyo87p-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.