Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
The ABK Workplace Organization is part of Activision's CAO Organization and is responsible for delivering excellence through safe, cost effective real estate strategies and services. With a portfolio of over x million sq. ft. across the globe, Activision's workplace is a critical to delivering on the company's strategic goals while serving as a destination for employee collaboration and productivity.
Globally across Activision, Blizzard and King (ABK), you are responsible for the management of the workplace financial and operational data - embedding analysis, data, and reasoning into the decision-making processes. This includes data management, developing business cases and financial/data models, defining processes, management reporting and interfacing with Finance.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Data Governance and Management:
• Partner with global and regional management teams to ensure alignment of financial and portfolio data.
• Maintain best practices for financial and other data analytics and forecasting.
• Ensure compliance with internal financial procedures.
• Manage ABK's global data on leases, projects and operations producing monthly reports that identify performance to plan and efficiency opportunities.
• Management Reporting:
• Support of culture of data-driven decision making through enhanced governance and analytics.
• Manage and track all changes to maintain data integrity.
• Liaise with finance to ensure costs are monitored and controlled.
• Preparation and publishing of monthly strategic reports.
• Proactively support the WPM team by collecting data and analyze for reporting.
• Run reports in Tableau, Excel, Access, Business Objects and other data gathering programs.
• Identify and implement system and data enhancements to ensure continuous improvement.
• Financial and Portfolio Modeling:
• Develop financial models and business cases for critical decisions, including post-approval tracking through completion.
• Perform portfolio analytics globally across ABK for Workplace – design, develop and promote use of reporting, dashboards, and metrics to provide effective oversight of ABK's portfolio.
• Assist team with building financial models to evaluate properties and portfolios under various scenarios and to assess the viability of various capital proposals.
• Identify efficiencies and opportunities for cost reduction and/or service improvement within the budget.
• Provide 1st phase support by identifying, flagging, and evaluating lease breaks/renewals with Workplace Managers.
• Previous experience in similar role
• Proficient in the use of Tableau
• Advanced Excel / Google Sheets
• Knowledge of accounting, Strong capabilities in financial modelling
• Working Knowledge of SQL
• Ability to communicate information and concepts clearly and logically, setting time specific and achievable expectations at all levels of the organization
• Working knowledge of principles and practices of project management
• Proactive in identifying improvement opportunities and helping the team understand the best way to achieve goals.
• Experience to influence and direct teams remotely
• Understanding of the whole property life cycle.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office / Google Suite
• Effectively problem solve and resolve a variety of issues and topics within the job scope
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills including strong grammatical skills
• Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
• Deliver a range of analysis activities - data extraction, analysis, and recommendations
• Technical / systems knowledge, experience and capabilities required with direct exposure to Real Estate and Facilities Data systems (e.g. CoStar & JIRA), database management and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, QlikView, Qlik Sense,)
• Previous working knowledge of Google BigQuery / Google Cloud Platform
• Qualified Accountant is desirable (CIMA / ACCA / ACA / CA etc.)
• Previous knowledge of CoStar
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29wkm-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.