Key responsibilities include:
• Build, update, and maintain different types of websites including marketing (ex, callofduty.com) and corporate (ex, Activision.com).
• Build sites that can be authored by non-technical resources within the Activision CMS (Adobe AEM).
• Create reusable code for future use.
• Collaborate with website stakeholders, project managers, QA and UX/UI designers to ensure deliverables are met.
• Analyze site performance and make improvements.
• Work in a collaborative environment with some pretty cool people.
Year 1 Success:
• Delivery of localized marketing websites on-time with no critical issues to support key marketing milestones.
• Keep the team informed regarding progress and challenges related to deliverables.
• Ability to leverage APIs to create dynamic websites.
• Able to create responsive websites without the use of libraries such as Bootstrap.
• Great organization skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Able to work independently with little oversight.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do.
• At least two years experience in a web development role.
We're headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Activision has been changing the way people play for the past 40 years-as the leading developer and publisher of video games, our teams have created some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking, and beloved entertainment franchises in the industry. Ask anyone who works at Activision what their favorite thing about it is, and they'll tell you it's the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure, and resources, but our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee's brilliance.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our current portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, and Crash Bandicoot™.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's ''100 Best Companies To Work For®,'' ''World's Best Employers,'' as well as ''Most Admired Companies.'' In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqokbx-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.