Digital Legends is an Activision independent Studio based in Barcelona, formed by industry veterans and emerging talent who are focused on delivering a AAA gaming experience to mobile devices. Since it was founded in 2001, the studio has been a pioneer in mobile game development. It has a long, established history as a leading mobile development studio with a number of high-quality mobile titles built from the ground-up to its credits, including the award winning The Respawnables™ series of games. We are creating an all-new, AAA mobile experience that will bring the thrilling, fluid and large-scale action of Call of Duty®: Warzone™ Mobile to players on the go.
We are looking for an Expert Engine Programmer whose focus will be on developing platform, memory and performance low-level systems in a proprietary engine. The ideal candidate has an in-depth knowledge of C++ and game engine technology.
If you want to become part of a roster of world-class mobile development, in a super cool environment, keep reading!
• Contribute to improving the engine designing, implementing, and debugging systems, features or tools as needed.
• Ensure the delivery of practical solutions keeping the task objective in mind, avoiding unnecessary overcomplex systems.
• Deliver high quality work according to that schedule.
• Communicate with other teams to gather existing information regarding the current task and communicate findings to the group.
• Strong knowledge of C++ programming language.
• Working level of English, written, and spoken.
• At least 4 years working as an engine programmer or similar position.
It's always a plus:
• Experience in shooters, mobile game development and/or AAA games
• Experience working with proprietary engines
• Math skills
What we offer:
• Competitive salary based on your experience.
• A wide range of perks to ensure your well-being, such as health insurance, wellbeing voucher and many more.
• And a great team of super skilled individuals that can help you grow as a professional.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide. Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do. At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d21z0m-3-235-60-197-42 in your application.