Reporting to the Director of IT operations, the Enterprise IT Engineer will be responsible for supporting, implementing and designing Activision Blizzard's core collaboration & identity systems. This is a hands-on role with a blend of consulting, support and architecture.
Responsibilities will include:
• Active Directory domain administration : design & implement schema/forest/domain upgrades, ensure performance & security of a global footprint
• Partner with Call of Duty studios to design their identity & access management strategies with Active Directory and OKTA
• Work closely with cloud infrastructure & security teams to build secure & agile corporate environments.
• Promote a devops way of working
• Bring together the technology stack of Activision, Blizzard and King in tandem with your peers.
• Support legacy systems and find a way to migrate out of them
• Assist & mentor the service desk team to reduce escalations and delight our colleagues
• 4-year college degree; Bachelors or Masters in computer science or related field (or equivalent experience)
• 5+ years of experience in Windows/Active Directory environments
• 1+ years experience working with Okta
• 2+ years experience working with Office365 and/or Google Workspace
• 3+ years Exchange server administration experience (upgrades, design, troubleshooting)
• Experience writing Powershell scripts
• Good grasp of networking (DNS, routing, carving out subnets, etc.)
• Passion for learning new technology
• Track record at creative problem solving Nice to have experience with
• Google Cloud Platform / AWS
• Python or other object oriented language
• People management skill
We are headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™ and our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users across the globe.
A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's ''100 Best Companies To Work For®,'' ''World's Best Employers,'' as well as ''Most Admired Companies.'' In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29xwm-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.