The Director, Social Media & Community Marketing leads the product marketing efforts within the social media and community vertical for the Call of Duty: Mobile marketing team. This person will be responsible for developing and executing strategies for each platform on Call of Duty Mobile's social channels; in support of season launches, new feature releases, partnerships, and all live ops events. This person is a digital storyteller and brings a passion to connect the community of players to the game, and serves as the voice of Call of Duty Mobile to players across the world.
• Define vision and develop overarching social media & community strategies on Call of Duty Mobile's social channels – such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tik Tok, Reddit and Discord
• Lead ideation and execution of social campaigns to support product initiatives and drive players into the game
• Develop platform strategies to increase and propel channel growth, engagement, and additional KPIs month over month
• Lead analytics and reporting of social media programs
• Craft and maintain seasonal reporting to key stakeholders and leadership team
• Directly lead and manage Social Media team members to assist in execution of social media campaigns
• Oversee the implementation, content, and growth of regional social channels
• Oversee creative pipeline and manage relationship with internal and external agencies
• Work cross functionally with product marketing, content, product and live ops teams to identify and develop social media content
• Keep a strong pulse on the social media landscape across gaming and social, cultural trends
• Identify and develop strategies to establish a relationship with the Call of Duty Mobile community of players
• BA/BS degree
• Minimum 8-10 years of experience in social media marketing, and/or combined with community engagement in a professional capacity
• In-depth experience using all major social media platforms.
• Strong understanding of analytics, project management, video game development, relationship management, and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency with business-related software, including Microsoft Office, Opal, Sprinklr, Jira, Smartsheet, YouTube, Twitch, and social media analytics tools
• Gaming experience strongly desired
• Be familiar with the latest industry trends, news, issues, and sensitivities
• Art background or Photoshop proficiency a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx1jm-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.