As a Director of Production, you will lead operations of our in-house creative team. This role will be responsible for managing a team that supports various marketing functions, creating efficiencies within production processes and enabling best in class marketing work. This position reports into the Senior Director, Creative Services and works closely with art directors, copywriters, internal stakeholders and external partners.
This person will partner with business team leads to develop and sustain the most collaborative and effective in-house creative team to help the marketing team develop cohesive marketing campaigns.
She/ he is adept at creating production models that can scale, eliminate inefficiencies, maximize capabilities, and ultimately elevate and unify our brand voice across the globe in order to strengthen and scale our presence in the market.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Oversee creative marketing production for all marketing initiatives and lead the in-house creative concepting and production processes
• Ensure campaigns are executed with 360 concepts including deliverables that are on brand and on strategy
• Improve and implement project management tools that are built to scale and create communication efficiencies
• Manage and forecast the creative budget for the in-house creative projects and campaigns
• Oversee the creative implementation and management of asset management tools and develop a process that helps the business scale globally
• Collaborate with other team leads and provide appropriate strategic thinking in all phases of business and project development
• Communicate resource availability and prioritization of projects to business leaders utilizing internal PM tool
• Ensure all creative best practices are shared and followed within the company to deliver high quality creative that follows brand guidelines
• Determine and manage key production and creative operations vendor relationships, e.g., project management systems, video production systems, budgeting programs, etc.
• Define internal vs external workflows and understand how and when to partner with external creative agencies
• 8+ years in production leadership roles for marketing services, creative service agencies, network promotions or a similar field (broadcast, digital, print, and/or experiential a plus)
• Primary skills include excellent verbal and written communication, strong interpersonal and collaboration, problem solving, time and project management
• Highly self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Grace under pressure with a strong sense of collaboration
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rez9y8-3-238-204-31-42 in your application.