The Director of Business Operations and Strategy is a high-visibility strategic partner who is focused on coordination and strategic alignment across the various security, IT and business functions.
• Oversee strategic security initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior security leadership and other departmental heads
• Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
• Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
• Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
• Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and other stakeholders, regarding security posture, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning
• Assist the human resources department with new hires, including documentation and onboarding, and collaborate to address and resolve all employee concerns
• Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Activision has been changing the way people play for the past 40 years-as the leading developer and publisher of video games, our teams have created some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking, and beloved entertainment franchises in the industry. Ask anyone who works at Activision what their favorite thing about it is, and they'll tell you it's the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure, and resources, but our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee's brilliance.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our current portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, and Crash Bandicoot™.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's ''100 Best Companies To Work For®,'' ''World's Best Employers,'' as well as ''Most Admired Companies.'' In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xv34-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.