Director, Ethics & Compliance (Investigations & Third Party Risk Management)
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
The Ethics & Compliance team at Activision Blizzard is growing fast. This is a unique opening ideal for someone who is excited about the opportunity to scale up a risk-based compliance program. The Director, Ethics & Compliance will build out a team to manage legally-privileged internal investigations and also develop a comprehensive third party risk management program.
The Director, Ethics & Compliance (Investigations & Third-Party Risk Management) will report to Senior Director, Ethics & Compliance Investigations. Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Build out and develop a high-performing compliance investigation and third party risk management team.
• Enhance and improve the company's investigation strategies and processes to prioritize employee support.
• Manage end-to-end investigative processes for a variety of legal and compliance issues, including intake meetings, initial assessment, investigative interviews, document review and report drafting.
• Advise appropriate remedial action to be taken as a result of investigations.
• Analyze compliance investigation trend and advise the company on the risk metrics.
• Develop third-party risk management controls and associated processes and policies, including due diligence, on-boarding, risk assessment, monitoring, audits, and off-boarding.
• Implement technical solutions for third-party risk management.
• Mitigate identified third party risks.
• A J.D. from a well-respected law school and current member in good standing of state bar.
• Minimum of seven years of relevant experience in compliance and investigations. Experience working in an in-house legal or compliance function with international exposure preferred.
• Experience of recruiting, managing and developing best-in-class teams preferred.
• Strong working knowledge of trade compliance, anti-bribery and corruption, securities regulations and other compliance topics, and the ability to appropriately spot compliance risks and issues.
• Ability to use analytical skills to efficiently distill relevant information.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment, while balancing acting with a sense of urgency and need for attention to detail.
• Business and people acumen, and ability to influence employees, managers, and leaders at all levels.
• Exceptional writing and communications skills, with a demonstrated ability to provide direct feedback and persuasively convey recommendations.
• Intellectual curiosity and commitment to learning.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyow9m-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.