Senior Director Of Creative Production
Santa Monica, CA
Provide accountability to the Sales Team for Activision Publishing's overall digital storefront and product release execution. Maintain a holistic view of the processes, timelines, and specifications required to sell digital content in all our partners' stores, as well as managing workflows and relationships with the teams that bring our content to market. Build and leverage an end-to-end familiarity with the various internal and external content systems to identify emerging needs and champion the creation and adoption of new tools and processes that streamline global digital operations.
This role includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
• ROUTE COMMERCIAL ASSETS
Liaise with asset creators, brand managers, and operations teams to ensure that all assets required by digital partners to activate our commercial plans and publish our content created, approved, and ingested on time and to specification.
• TRACK TEAM PROJECTS
Plan, schedule, prioritize, and route all the inter-disciplinary work that needs to happen for accurate and timely publishes.
• COORDINATE CONTENT RELEASES
Assist in maintaining alignment within the company on the operational nuance of our go-to-market plans. In conjunction with Quality Assurance, maintain accountability for content releases taking place on time and to plan. Provide clear reporting of release success and, when necessary, support the post-mortem process and resolution of issues at a cross-functional level.
• MANAGE PRICING INGESTION
Support the Digital Commerce team in managing our digital partners' wholesale pricing submissions for all content, including new releases, re-pricing, and promotional discounting.
• COORDINATE PRODUCT CONFIGURATION
Provide support and guidance around the configuration of our digital products by working with key stakeholders across departments, studios, and platform-holders. Ensure that needs specific to the regional markets are properly socialized within the broader context of the global organization. Foster clear lines of communication between the business and our partners to ensure consistent and accurate operational results.
• BE THE SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
Cultivate expertise in every facet of digital distribution as well as the technical opportunities - and limitations - of the various digital and in-game storefronts. Centralize and share this knowledge to maximize the performance, creativity, and efficiency of the teams we interact with.
Principle Working Relationships
• Digital Sales Team
• Technical Requirements Group
• Art and Production Services
• Production Management
• Commercial Marketing
• Quality Assurance
• First Party Vendors
• Solid experience with Microsoft Office - especially Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
• High level of organization and the ability to prioritize concurrent projects and tasks. Should be able to handle time and accuracy pressured situations to meet deadlines and deliver consistent work.
• Self-starter with a proactive, can-do approach and the ability to pick up projects and complete work independently.
• Strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy, diligence, and care.
• Excellent oral and written business communication skills.
• 2+ years of experience in the gaming, entertainment, or digital media industries.
• Experience working with platform-holders such as Microsoft, Sony Interactive Entertainment, and Nintendo - particularly knowledge of their operational requirements, packaging tools, and content management systems.
• Familiarity with a global organization as well as an understanding of the competing needs and requirements of different regions and cultures.
• Experience in digital asset management and proof reading or copy editing.
• Working knowledge of business systems such as Jira, Slack, Aspera, etc.
• Solid product knowledge, an understanding of the industry, and a passion for games.
We're headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™ and our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users across the globe.
A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's ''100 Best Companies To Work For®,'' ''World's Best Employers,'' as well as ''Most Admired Companies.'' In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7jen-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.