Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity, and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As a Desktop Support Lead you will be responsible in leading the Desktop Support team on their day-to-day tasks/projects while working with the Global Desktop Support Team to provide world class end user support.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Plan workloads and delegate tasks
• Ensure team is processing request and incident tickets effectively to meet/exceed SLAs (including onboarding/offboarding/legal hold requirements)
• Provide clear directions to the team members to meet/exceed customer needs
• Administer effective frontline line desk assistance and remote support to customers
• Develop strategies to tackle issues to have a backup plan where a particular strategy might not be effective
• Implement a central problem management route to handle end users and team members' queries and complaints (de-escalation skills)
• Provide guidance and support to team members' concerns and needs to keep a harmonious and effective team
• Take measures of crisis management to control all effects that may arise from customer problems and complaints to avoid escalation
• Organize training and/or plan for team members to receive proper training on up-to-date best practices and policies in handling help desk related issues
• Showcase level of expertise by providing satisfactory explanations and solution to customer questions and issues to gain their confidence
• Assess individual/team performance and provide feedback to IT management for continuous improvement
• Keep record of team activities/projects including Support Desk tickets to ensure deliverables and SLAs are met, and be able to present reports to management upon request for evaluation
• Keep reliable and up-to-date documentation via SOPs or KB Articles
• Create/manage processes that will elevate productivity, excellence in communication and monitor service delivery to determine areas of lapses then implement process improvements
• Create good working relationship amongst members of the Desktop Support and Service Desk teams (NA/EU/APAC) and across Business Units (Activision, Blizzard and King) to ensure smooth workflows and collaboration
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Good knowledge of customer relations and management
• Ability to pay attention to time management, as well as possessing analytical skills
• Ability to showcase good leadership skills to inspire individuals in the team and lead by example
• Knowledgeable on O365 main applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Knowledgeable on different ticketing systems (e.g., ServiceNow, Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira, etc.)
• Have been a Help Desk Team Lead for minimum of 2 years
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Activision has been changing the way people play for the past 40 years-as the leading developer and publisher of video games, our teams have created some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking, and beloved entertainment franchises in the industry. Ask anyone who works at Activision what their favorite thing about it is, and they'll tell you it's the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure, and resources, but our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee's brilliance.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our current portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, and Crash Bandicoot™.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's ''100 Best Companies To Work For®,'' ''World's Best Employers,'' as well as ''Most Admired Companies.'' In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8o13-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.