Activision is looking for an energetic, highly motivated and community oriented individuals to join our community support team. The Community Support Coordinator will be responsible with driving interest and engagement in Activision's peer-to-peer support programs, while also identifying emerging issue trends and maintaining the integrity of our community spaces. They will be tasked with moderating user comments/interactions in the Activision Forums and Ambassador common areas:
Management/moderation of the forum operations using admin systems:
• Users and Content
• Media (video/screenshots, etc.)
• Community posts/questions
Management/moderation of the Activision Rewards and Ambassador programs:
• Maintaining the integrity of the programs operations.
• Deliver support to program participants and players.
This role is very forward facing and requires the superb ability of communicating effectively and efficiently, while representing the Activision brand globally in a positive and appropriate manner.
This position is based in El Segundo, CA. Days off and hours vary. Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
The ideal candidate for this position will also possess the following characteristics:
• Community oriented
• Passionate about helping players resolve their issues
• Team oriented while also wanting to perform well as an individual
• Committed to representing the Activision brand in a positive manner
• Creative problem solver
• High attention to detail
• Not afraid to ask questions
• Desire to learn and grow with an emerging department
• Ability to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with coworkers and community members in course of work.
• High level of patience and empathy
Serve as the initial point of contact for program participants for our various Activision Support community channels.
• Maintain the integrity of the Activision Aces and Ambassador programs various channels via moderation and coaching.
• Assist program participants with troubleshooting with players to identify their problem and guide them through our support processes.
• Identify and track emerging issue trends as well as gauge player sentiment and communicate trends or issues to leadership.
• Update and maintain customer records using internal CRM tools.
• Follow processes to vet potential new Activision Ambassadors and coach existing Ambassadors to have successful interactions with gamers seeking support through the program.
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet changing business needs
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Actively involved community and social media space. Experienced with Reddit, Twitch, YouTube, various Social Media platforms and other community forums
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multitask and set priorities
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Highly creative and self-motivated, with strong conceptual and decision-making skills
• 1 year of call center support experience. Game industry call center preferred
• Ability to manage multiple customers and incidents with varying levels of priority
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for 'Every World' - we've got our employees covered!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbom36-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.