Lead Gameplay Engineer
Job Title:Career Development Manager
As a Career Development Manager, you will be fostering the growth and engagement of Raven's talented Engineering staff. You will be developing a career growth strategy for both the department and with the individual Engineers themselves.
Are you a well-rounded, patient, and supportive coach that can inspire individual contributors and managers? Are you excited by the prospect of fostering and inspiring industry-leading Engineering talent to reach their full potential?
If so, then we want to hear from you!
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Gather requirements for effective career growth
• Develop, modify, and improve a career development strategy
• Schedule and meet with Engineers on a regular basis to discuss their career growth
• Organize and promote regular employee and manager training
• Conduct new Engineer employee orientation
• Direct involvement in, and contributions to, employee performance reviews, and goal setting
• Build a strong working relationship with the Engineering leads and director
• Passion for helping engineers grow their careers at Raven
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong planning, time management, and organizational skills
• Ability to get results by actively listening, negotiating, and influencing
• Experience in Software Engineering
• Game development experience
• Management experience
• Programming experience
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.