Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
Activision Blizzard, the publisher of the hit Call of Duty franchise, is looking for a passionate system security / information security engineer / analyst to join our Activision Blizzard King (ABK) Information Security team. If you are an avid gamer with a security and systems engineering background, come be a part of our team. The Security Analyst will support ABK Security Eng and other business partner teams to build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding information security systems, infrastructure, and tools within the business. This role reports into the Business Information Security Officer (BISO) - Blizzard and maintains strong relationships with all line-of-business technology groups. You will work closely with several key individuals and teams and will be part of a talented team of product and business unit security engineers and architects who demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security across our enterprise. Qualified candidates will have a background in IT, computer, security systems analysis and/or engineering.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Partnering with engineering, development, and security stakeholders to shape strategy and roadmaps for large-scale change programs.
• Managing projects that require collaboration between multiple teams in different locations for successful delivery.
• Communicating with executives, senior leaders, and individual contributors to socialize objectives, gather requirements, achieve alignment on priorities, and gain commitments for resourcing.
• Proactively identifying the need for security services and reactively triaging requests for assistance, to connect business teams with the right security subject matter experts.
• Facilitating audits, risk assessments and technical security assessments – then supporting teams in developing remediation plans for findings.
• Creating and maintaining detailed documentation.
• Handling escalations.
• A hands-on technical background in software development or architecture.
• Experience leading technology or security transformation projects.
• Knowledge of applying security patterns to devops tooling and cloud environments.
• A passion for solving complex problems in partnership with diverse stakeholder groups.
• Proficiency in using the following tools and technologies: Jenkins, Git, Kubernetes, GCP, AWS.
• Ability to review code and architecture, to identify security issues and recommend improvements.
• Familiarity with risk and security frameworks and principles.
• History of driving change in agile environments that do not have a 'top down' decision making culture, and where cross-cutting projects require alignment of multiple teams with different reporting lines.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmy97m-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.