Are you a self-starter who can drive an agile approach in a dynamic business landscape? If yes to all of the above, please read on! As business advisor within the DE&I team you will collaborate with the Head of DE&I Business Integration to lead and implement the DE&I Business Integration Strategy and drive progress across the DE&I execution roadmap. This role is anticipated to begin and continue as a remote position.
As a Business Advisor you will work on the business integration team of our DE&I Center of Excellence to build scalable pilots for new initiatives, create alignment across operating companies, build engaging reports and persuasive cases in order to embed inclusive practices and behavior across our businesses. Your work will help us equip design teams with the tools and resources to make more inclusive and accessible games.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following accountabilities:
• Drive continuous improvement against long-term outcomes through collaboration with leaders across ABK to embed DE&I into business strategy and assure continuity across operating companies and workgroups
• Advise senior leaders on how to visualize and interpret DE&I data and develop recommendations for actions
• Articulate our team's vision and progress with strong presentations and impactful data visualization
• Partner with external vendors to bring expanded expertise to our partners
• Research and become aware of business, world, and societal changes that impact our employee's experiences
• Advise with key partners to develop processes and procedures to ensure business solutions meet strategic goals
• Self-starter with 3+ years performance history in relevant fields – management advising, DE&I, HR, or equivalent implementing large scale initiatives, projects, or programs
• Demonstrable track record to lead cross-functional projects, as validated by previous experience coordinating targets and results with multiple partners
• Executive communication experience articulating key outcomes through storytelling and data visualization
Knowledge & Skills
• Bachelor's degree
• Sophisticated skills in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Outlook and SharePoint
• Data analysis and visualization
• Validated cultural awareness and agility and dexterity to build trust, credibility and navigate a sophisticated landscape
• Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships and to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Efficiently deliver projects timely, on-budget within the scope that meets or exceeds partner expectations
Knowledge & Skills
• Content knowledge of the diversity, equity, and inclusiveness research base and standard processes for growth organizations seeking to become more diverse, equitable, and inclusive
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with experience in multiple communication modes, including social media, with the ability to articulate the importance of DE&I
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
• Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
• 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
• Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
• Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
• If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.
In the US, the standard base pay range for this role is $72,720.00 - $134,460.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the US and is not applicable to locations outside of the US Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rob236-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.