Santa Monica, CA
The Senior Audience Analyst position is a business role that requires both technical skills and marketing knowledge. This role will be responsible for audience activation, maintaining data, and creating reports from systems such as Adobe, Google, Facebook, Viant and other marketing platforms. This role will work cross-functionally and provide support for Growth Marketing.
This role will contribute to measurement, optimization, personalization, and user acquisition by providing audiences, pulling data, maintaining data pipelines, assuring data quality and reporting. The ideal candidate is a nimble problem solver and has a strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem.
• Create and manage audiences for activation across various digital marketing platforms directly or using our CDP/DMP.
• Work cross-functionally with our Data Services, Global Media, CRM Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Product and Activation teams to execute campaigns.
• Provide and present up-to-date audience insights using data analysis techniques and 3rd party tools.
• Implementation of marketing tactics as assigned by the Growth Audience Lead, including management of marketing integration and support calendar, coordination of asset delivery, and reporting on paid Growth Marketing opportunities.
• Assist in delivering on all facets of communication, dissemination, and tracking of audiences.
• Understand marketing funnels, ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends in the adoption of our products to identity opportunities for step-changes and angle changes in growth.
• Partner with Engineering, Marketing Analytics and Data Science to develop and implement experiments to test hypothesis that will drive product adoption and growth.
• Minimum BS in Business, Marketing related field, or relevant experience.
• Proficient with Excel or Google Sheets.
• 1+ year experience in SQL and/or other programming language.
• 2+ years' experience with product optimization work i.e. funnel/website optimization and/or outbound communication channels like paid media, email, or push notifications.
• 2+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably with programmatic and social.
• Solid understanding of data collection, activation, and measurement concepts within the digital marketing space.
• Demonstrated ability to manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work independently and collaboratively (team oriented) with an enthusiastic attitude.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
• Fundamental understanding of IT and Marketing principles.
• 1+ year experience with a DMP or CDP.
• Adobe Audience Manager experience or other Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions.
• Google Ads Data Hub or Campaign manager experience.
• The right mix of experience in Marketing and Technology is highly desirable.
• Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze data, decipher trends and develop strategic recommendations.
• Estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment.
We're headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o1py-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.