Compliance Program & Investigations Specialist
Santa Monica, CA
Activision is looking for an Associate Product Manager (Call of Duty) focused on live service monetization; helping deliver engaging player experiences all year long, fostering continued growth of one of the largest franchises in entertainment. The successful candidate must be able to work cross-functionally in a highly matrixed organization and will be a key driver of live services across multiple titles. This individual will play an integral role in helping deliver on day-to-day business performance, while being the evangelist for the brand, and voice of the player.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Data Analytics Planning – Assist senior managers in providing data visualization specifications, ideate and assist in designing A/B tests, contribute to prioritization discussions, and colaborate with team of analysts to ensure clarity on KPIs for various initiatives.
• Performance Tracking – Monitor performance of live services promotions and build mini after-action reports including performance analysis and recommendations to be used by Product Management team to drive future promotions and strategic planning.
• Campaign & Operations Management – Support senior managers in building out strike plans, identifying cross-functional team requirements and communicating to key stakeholders, ensuring effective coordination across multiple titles, in and out-of-game.
• Be The Product Expert – Understand the player journey and create best-in-class messaging that lives both in-game and out, ensuring key selling features and product info is represented accurately in market with a strategic lens towards maximizing comprehension, conversion, and player satisfaction.
• Asset Management – Ensure asset/copy review and approval from key stakeholders in BU, studio and legal as required; work back from go-live dates in digital marketing calendar to ensure on-time delivery, providing updates as required.
• Business Opportunity Analysis – Identify opportunities and develop supporting materials with quantitative and qualitative-driven insights, advocating for creative and innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Player Champion – embody the ''player'' view internally, driving a fan first viewpoint across the org and post-launch product plans; ensure that the player's voice helps drive the direction of the franchise.
• Competitive Intelligence – Drive competitive intelligence efforts to maintain visibility on the best practices leading publishers, titles, genres and business models.
• 2+ years of product management or similar experience with a commerce focus, preferably from gaming (console, PC, or mobile); entertainment; technology; or consumer products.
• Familiarity with behvioral economic concepts, data analysis, UX/UI, game systems design, and A/B testing.
• Ability to balance a data-driven mindset with creative problem solving, while maintaining a player-focused perspective.
• Passionate about games. Strong understanding of the latest gaming systems and industry trends.
• Proven track record as a strong team player, with strong verbal and communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally across multiple disciplines.
• Strong analytical, verbal, and written skills.
• Self-starter and motivated to work within a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task with demonstrated performance of managing multiple projects at once.
• Proficiency in narrative building with the ability to create compelling presentations.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or similar preferred.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.