Senior Analyst, Mobile Growth
Santa Monica, CA
Associate Manager, Global Experiential Marketing Call of Duty (Temp)
As an Associate Manager on the Global Experiential Marketing team, you will be a contributing part of bringing experiential marketing activations to life (physically and digitally) for both mainline and live ops Call of Duty campaigns. You are a self-starter able to influence cross-functional teams, be an evangelist for the brand, and a voice of the consumer.
Responsibilities for the role:
• Experiential and Culture Expert – Develop expert understanding of competitive trends across gaming, entertainment, culture, and event industries. Be a part of bringing big and new ideas to the table and collaboratively build on others' concepts that deliver engagement and create a passion for our brand. Share your passion for storytelling.
• Project Management – Assist Experiential Marketing team in creating and managing project management tools for all events including: workback schedules; RASCIs; asset trackers; budget trackers; etc. Create event status decks and recap decks and feel comfortable presenting to cross-functional teams. Coordinate and own specific event elements including, but not limited to press and influencer programs; travel, hospitality & gifting; and hands-on gameplay executions.
• Agency & Vendor Management – Confident and comfortable managing day to day agency/vendor communication, as assigned. Based on your experience, provide an ideal list of vendors and suppliers who can be utilized for gifting, production, and support.
• Trafficking and Coordination – Manage trafficking of invoices, new vendor set-ups, contract requests and SOWs within internal channels (e.g., legal, finance, GIS, IT). Manage Event Tracker and lead Cross Functional event meetings.
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years experience in brand marketing, live or digital event production
• Demonstrated experience in project management with the ability to work across multiple teams and timelines
• Passion for gaming, cultural trends and events
• When safe and appropriate to do so again, travel may be required
• Strong analytical, verbal, written and presentation skills
• Proven track record of managing high pressure situations and exuding confidence
• Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Results oriented, collaborative problem-solver, and self-motivated
• Well organized, detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Keynote, Slack, SharePoint, Google Docs, Zoom, PC and Mac
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.