Product Manager, Live Services
Santa Monica, CA
Job Title:Associate Manager, Experiential Marketing (Temp)
Associate Manager, Experiential Marketing (Contract)
• Your Platform
As an Associate Manager, Experiential Marketing you will:
• Work to strengthen the Internal and Emerging Events portfolio and team members on all experiential projects and initiatives; virtual event concepts, scheduling, technical checks, guest relations, production, key learnings, and everything in-between.
• Use your strong communication skills to ensure thorough distribution of virtual events through multiple distribution channels across a complex company matrix.
• Support embedding company values and culture, creating a communication matrix across studios and office teams, tracking local activations to build a comprehensive view of all events.
• Deliver experience and a strong point of view on ways to embed our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy into all activations.
• Assist in creative ideation focusing on experiential activations.
• Build on production process documentation and trackers to ensure maximum efficiency for life of project.
• Evaluate all aspects of events, including processes and procedures, with the goal of improving quality as well as cost and time efficiencies.
• Have experience working with internal executive stakeholders and external special guests, using a strong attention to detail in all matters.
• Ability to own virtual events using internal approved platforms (i.e. BlueJeans, Zoom, gaming systems), including set up, technical testing and live activation.
• Create and manage internal gifting strategy, including creative ideation, approvals, budget tracking, deliverables, coordination with internal stakeholders, and recap literature.
• Manage and actualize budget estimates for multiple projects including expense tracking.
• Contribute to our corporate social responsibilities (CSR) initiatives by providing ad hoc assistance where needed.
• Actively seek out and maintain knowledge of virtual events and production, with connections to in-person experiences.
Please note: This is a contingent worker position and will be staffed through Volt, a staffing and workforce management company.
• 4+ years in event production and project management, with virtual event experience
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Slack, SharePoint, Google Docs, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom, BlueJeans Events, PC and Mac, email and web searches.
• Passionate about internal company culture, virtual events, corporate social responsibility, and video games.
• A deep love for process and nerdy about complex organization.
• Proven knowledge of the industry and the passion for knowing what's hot and upcoming.
• Excellent communication skills, including writing, proofreading skills, and speaking.
• Collaborative problem solver.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff.
• Excellent interpersonal skills both by phone, and over video conferencing, with high professionalism.
• Ability to lead and accomplish projects with little supervision.
• Calm under pressure - need to remain calm during crisis and the high pressure of an event in progress.
• Problem solver - ability to think on your feet and resolve problems as they arise quickly and efficiently.
• Ideal list of contacts or black book of vendors and suppliers that can be utilized for virtual activations.
• Internal Job Description
Internal Job Description
Job Title: Associate Manager, Experiential Marketing (Contract)
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.