We are working on Diablo IV and need a great Associate Producer to join our team of passionate, talented developers. Our backgrounds are diverse, and we all share a real passion for what we do – bringing the world together through epic gaming experiences. We value open, honest communication and collaboration amongst the production team, game team, and Blizzard itself. If you are looking for a team that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we might be a phenomenal fit and we'd like to hear from you. Every voice matters and we'd like to hear yours.
Our producers bring a critical element to the development process by coordinating with individuals of all disciplines, fostering effective and open communication across the teams, and directing features from inception to launch and beyond.
This is a full-time position at our office in Albany, NY Irvine, California, reporting to a Senior Producer.
Working with the team and Senior Producers, you'll be helping to drive development processes for various disciplines. You have prior experience in game development and some general experience of how each discipline operates and interacts. Self-direction and follow-up skills are necessary, as is the ability to anticipate production issues and find effective solutions. Excellent communication and project management experience are highly valued.
• Motivate and provide support to your team, always contributing to a positive work environment
• Guide the completion of project goals and facilitate communication, organization, and process improvement across all departments
• Own the day-to-day tasking and scheduling for your team or feature
• Effectively communicate with developers of all disciplines
• Identify roadblocks, project risks and be involved in finding solutions
• Collaborate with team leadership and other producers to keep teams moving forward with a shared vision
• Help make informed decisions in conjunction with team leads on work methods, development pipelines, priorities, and available people
• Facilitate team and department meetings to reach decisions effectively
• 2 years' experience in a game production or project management role
• Experience tracking a complex project and providing support to clear blocking issues
Knowledge & Skills
• The ability to remove ambiguities in both communication and planning by refining them with more detail
• Able to work with team leads and Senior Producers to align priorities
• Strong project and people management skills
• Passion for video games
• Experience with triple A games development
Knowledge & Skills
• Proficient with Jira and Confluence
• Passion for game development
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzp2x3-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.