Activision Blizzard, Inc., a member of the S&P 500, is the world's most successful standalone interactive entertainment company. We delight hundreds of millions of monthly active users around the world through franchises including Activision ʹ s Call of Duty®, Destiny and Skylanders®, Blizzard ʹ s World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, and Heroes of the Storm®, and King ʹ s Candy Crush™, Pet Rescue™, Bubble Witch™ and Farm Heroes™. The company is one of the Fortune ʺ 100 Best Companies to Work For® ʺ . Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world, and its games are played in 196 countries. More information about Activision Blizzard and its products and services can be found on the company ' s website, www.activisionblizzard.com
As an ACD on the Marketing Creative CoD Video Team, you will operate as a creative and operational leader for a team of leads and artists managing full creative strategy of industry leading video content. You will concept high-quality media content and campaigns, lead the pitch, and guide your team through production while providing positive and constructive feedback to seasoned creatives.
You are a creative partner with our Marketing and Studio teams, working closely together to tailor all assets from a 10-foot or 10,000-foot view to help build creative that pushes the boundaries of the Call of Duty brand, while delivering signature AAA content for our players.
• Collaborate with the team to develop and deliver top-quality creative for all aspects of marketing campaigns – Video, Design, Motion Graphics, and any other evolving areas of the digital landscape.
• Ability to concept and pitch full media campaigns to senior partners and leadership while maintaining continuity across multiple types of executions.
• Oversee full production of assets, while providing creative direction and insight at all levels of creative.
• Lead by example and with positive influence a team of leads and artists that are both full-time and contract.
• Ensure industry leading quality through effective creative direction and feedback.
• Exercise strategic thinking and poise under aggressive timelines, showing confidence in the ability to adapt creative when the scope of a project needs to shift.
• Ability to interpret business and analytical insights and adapt them to creative to meet Marketing goals and KPIs.
• Foster and maintain healthy cross-functional relationships with Marketing, Studios, and any other internal teams that require support for art asset generation either with us or externally.
• Creative leader with experience leading full video media campaigns with ranging multiple assets types and points of distribution, from digital to broadcast.
• Managed full trailer production including conepting, pitching, resource management and client interaction.
• Expert in editing with Adobe Premiere CC, with intermediate experience and knowledge in After Effects, Photoshop, and other relevant editorial software and plugins.
• Experience leading long and short from trailer production including conepting, pitching, resource management and client interaction.
• Passion for gaming with a deep knowledge of Call of Duty and the first-person genre.
• Strong creative ideation with a solutions-oriented mindset when under pressure.
• Passion for the craft with a willingness to contribute at all stages of production.
• Portfolio demonstrating original, high-quality video and media campaign work.
• 5+ years of experience in the video game industry leading equivalent forms of assets at either internal/external marketing services or creative agencies.
• 3+ years of management experience overseeing multiple levels of creatives.
• College degree in the requisite field or equivalent experience preferred.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx8bkq-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.