Monday - Friday, 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM CST
Promote Raven Software, and associated work/titles, to the world and represent studio culture and philosophies within the company.
The Associate Community Manager is primarily responsible for supporting the community engagement plans created by the Communications & Community Manager including engaging players in conversations on forums and social channels and supporting the creation of community-facing content and subsequent internal reporting.
The Associate Community Manager should have a thorough understanding of contemporary video game genres and platforms, including fluency with games-as-a-service practices and production/business models. The Associate Community Manager is a creative and passionate gamer, comfortable with online communities and social media, with excellent communication skills, and with the ability to thrive in a highly dynamic environment.
• Collaborate on defining and helping to execute the community engagement strategy driven by the Communications & Community Manager
• Contribute to content strategy and player-facing communications, including active engagement on community channels and reactive messaging
• Create compelling product communications such as blogs, patch notes, social copy
• Manage content calendars/milestones, delivering content to cross-functional teams, and communicating with teams across Activision/franchise studios
• Establishing feedback loops with players and dev teams, providing regular/meaningful reporting on community sentiment, concerns, and suggestions
• Analyze and report on content and program performance data to drive continuous improvement and optimization
• Overall ability to adapt to a spectrum of different projects assigned to you by the Communications & Community Manager
• 3+ years of experience in a community-oriented role, preferably in the video game industry
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to create quality documentation for internal and external audiences
• Strong understanding of social media services, mechanics, and trends, especially Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, and TikTok
• Strong organizational skills and an independent, self-motivated work style
• Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Advanced degrees in communication, marketing, or related field
• Video publishing, graphic design, and/or content creation experience
• Project management training and experience
• Experience working with influencers
• Proficiency with Sprinklr, Confluence, and/or JIRA
• Existing strong personal network within Raven's communities
• A fan of the Call of Duty franchise
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.