Contract Term: 12 month fixed-term
Based in Soho, the cultural heart of London's West End with a vast array of classic record shop and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. Regent's Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. It is conveniently walking distance from a number of London tube stations and mainline train stations.
Working within the Creative Services Team, the role will be supporting the day to day artwork, design and localisation
of all static and animated marketing assets, internal design briefs and ESD cards.
This role will be working
on all the new Activision game launches, across all international territories. Working with internal briefs, the role is key in delivering artwork files to be routed around stakeholders for approval, across the world, accurately and on time, to ensure a successful marketing launch of our titles.
• Artwork and Design
• To deliver all allocated artwork projects, across E MEA
• Social and retail web banners and logos.
• Create Pack shots (2D/ 3D/ beauty)
• Animated banners
• Formatting ESD cards
• Static Social assets
• Sellsheet's , Logo adaptation, Print Advertising
• Internal department requests (HR/ facilities/ Execs/ Events)
• SWAG: Brochures, T-Shirts, gifts….
• Localising special inserts & components for packaged games
• HTML newsletters
• Provide regular status reports
• Log and time manage internal design briefs and requests to critical dates.
• Ensure all design jobs are properly filed and archived on the server.
• Quality Control
• Ensure localised artwork and translations follows master artwork layouts.
• Ensure all artwork conforms to 1st party, 3rd party rules.
• Ensure all localised text in placed into artwork correctly and formatted in line with local legal and marketing requirements.
• Ensure all amends and requests through [art] portal are implemented and version controlled
• Degree or equivalent in Design related graphic course.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Computer literate: Mac, MS Office
• Proven Mac / Adobe / design skills in the following applications:
• Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Fluent English (written and reading to high standard)
• Proven experience on multiple briefs in artwork agency/ repro house.
• Preferable to have experience of web banners/ digital assets.
• Preferable to have previous experience in gaming industry
• Preferable to have experience of Adobe Premiere
• An eye for detail / Passion for accuracy.
• Ability to work quickly and on multiple projects under pressure.
About Activision Blizzard
Our mission, to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment has never been more important. Through communities rooted in our video game franchises we enable hundreds of millions of people to experience joy, thrill and achievement. We enable social connections through the lens of fun, and we foster purpose and a sense of accomplishment through healthy competition. Like sport , but with greater accessibility, our players can find purpose and meaning through competitive gaming. Video games, unlike any other social or entertainment media, have the ability to break down the barriers that can inhibit tolerance and understanding. Celebrating differences is at the core of our culture and ensures we can create games for players of diverse backgrounds in the 190 countries our games are played.
As a member of the Fortune 500 and as a component company of the S&P 500, we have an extraordinary track record of delivering superior shareholder returns for over 30 years.
Our enduring franchises are some of the world's most popular, including Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, Candy Crush™, Bubble Witch™, Pet Rescue™ and Farm Heroes™. Our sustained success has enabled the company to support corporate social responsibility initiatives that are directly tied to our franchises. As an example, our Call of Duty Endowment has helped find employment for over 80,000 veterans.
Learn more information about Activision Blizzard and how we connect and engage the world through epic entertainment on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against
on the basis of disability.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d897ek-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.