Santa Monica, CA
The Associate Artist-Video role provides creative and technical support services to all engaged departments, Marketing, PR, PMG, and development studios, to produce high-quality art assets, which are primarily videos. Typical end use for assets include marketing, social, internal, reference, and more per client's need.
• Editing, using Adobe Premiere CC
• Capturing gameplay
• Creating and revising shot lists, as needed
• Tech services, such as altering resolutions, creating and adding end slates, cut-downs, etc.
• Provide support to Artists/Senior Artists where needed
• Other duties, as assigned
• Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere CC
• Experience in videography/cinematography or cinematic video game capture
• Ability to multitask while maintaining professionalism and composure
• Thick skinned, good listener and able to take constructive criticism
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and be self-sufficient when it comes to prioritizing deadlines
• Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Interest in/Experience with first-person shooter video games, most notably Call of Duty
• A demo reel showcasing work in Adobe Premiere CC and any additional relevant programs
• Customer Service experience a plus
• 1–2 years of experience in the video game industry a plus
• College degree in the requisite field or equivalent experience preferred
We're headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.