Coordinator, Live Action Creative
Job Title:Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
Activision Blizzard is seeking Assistant DigitalMarketing Manager, who works closely with the Marketing Team to provide strategic analysis focused on identification, evaluation and execution of opportunities to drive growth and operational excellence of both Activision and Blizzard Franchises' in Japan.
Assistant Digital Marketing Manager will dive into our data and deliver actionable insights, analyses, and recommendations to the PublishingTeam to lead day-to-day decision making and shape long-term project strategies. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager of Activision Blizzard Japan, the ideal candidate for this role must be an excellent communicator and have the technical expertise to support projects that require data insight and business acumen, as well as quantitative analysis techniques.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
• Manage acquisition campaigns on digital channels' end-to-end, including but not limited to budget planning, campaign management, performance tracking, experiments, and optimization
• Support setting the strategic and operational plans for the Japan Digital Marketing function, including goals and objectives, resources, budget and prioritization of initiatives to maximize output
• Analyze the performance of digital media channels and provide recommendations to optimize the distribution of budget across those channels for best ROAS (Return On Ad Spent)
• Analyze pure digital media marketing opportunities, suggest plans and strategies for digital media marketing, and assist Activision and Blizzard in negotiating the purchase of those media
• Communicate with and advise designers on localization and curation of creatives (banner ads), analyze creative performance, and provide recommendations to optimize for best ROAS
• Advise on how to build effective and efficient end-to-end media purchasing and optimization processes
• Build and deliver growth forecasts, partnering with Publishing and Finance team to refine scenarios based on company revenue projections
• Design and construct sophisticated statistical models to forecast key business metrics
• BA degree in marketing or related fields
• 5 7 years of performance marketing experience with major Japanese channels with hands-on experience on paid media / advertising and optimization is required (job titles may change based on experience)
• Deep knowledge and professional experience in performance media. Preferably with previous experience in mobile games/marketing agency companies in Japan
• Strong analytical skills (Data-Driven Marketing capacity and advanced risk analytics required)
• Ability to interpolate analysis into the strategic and tactical decision-making process
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical data requirements
• Proven communication skills and teamwork to navigate through complex situations with multiple conflicts of interest to maximize contribution to the business
• Effective with storytelling through the use of data to articulate a vision, strategy or idea
• Intermediate English skills, Native Japanese skills
• Some travel may be required
• Experience with specialized visualization tools and platforms (Tableau, Tune, AppsFlyer, mParticle, etc.)
• Experience with web analytics & tag management solutions (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Activision and Blizzard franchises value & brand, and expertise of branding strategy
• Experience in games (video, PC, and mobile), media/broadcast or sports preferred
• Experience in CRM, database marketing or analytics consulting
• Experience with handling and analyzing unstructured data
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.