Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across Franchise product management, corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain.
Based in Soho, the cultural heart of London's West End with a vast array of classic record shop and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. Regent's Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. It is conveniently walking distance from a number of London tube stations and mainline train stations.
To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As an Artwork Specialist working within the EMEA Creative Services Team, you will support the day to day artwork approvals of all Packaging and Battlenet cards. This role will be working on all the Activision and Blizzard new game launches, across all International territories. Working with external agencies and 1st party approval systems, the role is key in delivering artwork files across the world accurately and on time to ensure a successful global launch of our titles
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
Project Co-ordination – Packaging
• Liaise with external artwork and translation agencies, to produce localized artwork for all International territories inc EMEA, LATAM and APAC
• To 'route' allocated artworks to internal and external stakeholders and approvers across business units and 1st parties (Sony/ Microsoft/ Nintendo)
• Gain all required stakeholder approvals in the artwork portal [art], and track and log all artwork submissions, reviews, amends and approvals.
• Log artwork status on tracking documents
• Track hand off dates for allocated projects.
• Provide regular status reports to Snr Artwork Project Specialist and track artwork delivery dates dates for allocated projects.
• Upload all print ready files/assets to printers (file distribution to different global printers)
• Attend packaging press passes where required to ensure colour match to US master.
• Archive all artwork assets where required
• Supply external agencies with current 1st party templates and marketing, packaging and key art assets.
• Support rest of team who require assets for retail (final packshots etc)
• Proof check all versions of artwork throughout the routing process, and check all Hi Res final files before delivery to printers.
• Ensure all artwork conforms to 1st party, 3rd party and legal requirements and latest templates.
• Attend required press checks on UK and non UK locations.
• Note external agency and print issues, and provide support to the annual post launch review data and feedback where required.
• Review agency invocing vs work done to ensure accurate billing.
• Experience in co-ordinating and artwork approval processes (or related) on multiple projects
• Fluent English (written and reading to high standard)
• Good communication and accuracy
• Computer literate:
• PC or Mac, MS Word and Excel Skills, Adobe Acrobat/ Pro
• Preferably experience in the print or repro industry
• An understanding of print specifications and artwork set up
• Preferably experience in Proof Reading/ Editing
• An eye for detail / Passion for accuracy
• Ability to work quickly and on multiple projects under pressure
• Previous experience in gaming industry
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvy060-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.