Contract Term: 12-month fixed term
Activision Blizzard is seeking an experienced Activation Specialist for the EMEA region on a fixed-term contract basis.
The role is supporting the Activation Manager, responsible for delivering Google Ads campaigns across EMEA, working to drive both new player acquisition and player retention for Blizzard games. If you have a passion for entertainment, video games, and a pulse on new and creative trends in digital marketing, we encourage you to apply!
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
Campaign Planning & Activation
• An extension of our global activation teams, support the Activation Manager in the planning and execution of our in-house digital plans.
• Brand and Performance digital media planning, buying and activation across Google Ads; including YouTube and Search.
• Ensuring all campaigns are managed to exceptional standards, utilising all relevant, available and applicable optimization methods and management approaches to drive maximum performance and impact.
• Owning and managing a budget, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CPA (Performance) and Reach & Frequency (Brand).
• Contribution to innovation within own area.
Reporting & Optimisation
• Performance analysis of our media campaigns and reporting insights and learnings to internal partners.
• Production of high-quality reports, with sophisticated analysis to support management decision-making.
• Work with our data scientists to understand what does and doesn't work.
• Recommendation of guidelines and media processes to improve the performance of our regional campaigns.
Knowledge Sharing & Partnerships
• Being in direct contact with our partners (key media vendors and internal contacts including Global HQ) to ensure the flow of media information.
• Maintain relationships with key vendors to maximize ability for execution and innovation.
• Prior experience of performance digital planning and buying experience (media agency or in-house), driving brand-based and acquisition strategies, geared at optimizing towards reach, views and conversion
• Hands-on regional or global account experience with Google Ads and Ads Editor (YouTube and Search and Display)
• Outstanding analytical skills with a shown ability to work through data to find opportunities and useful insights that are not readily apparent. Experienced in communicating findings to a diverse set of partners in a way they will understand.
• Detail oriented and able to work collaboratively under pressure, with experience in balancing multiple priorities across sophisticated, = international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Passionate gamer with knowledge of Activision and/or Blizzard games, products, and services.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification or criteria, when, in fact, they often do. At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage all to apply.
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain.
This is an exciting time to join us. Ask anyone who works at Activision Blizzard their favourite thing about it, and they'll tell you, it's the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure, and resources, but our success doesn't come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee's brilliance. So if you're interested in our biggest priority, it's the people.
Our office is based in Soho, the cultural heart of London's West End with a vast array of classic record shops and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. Regent's Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. It is conveniently walking distance from a number of London tube stations and mainline train stations and has a well-stocked kitchen and free on-site gym.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB!
Our mission, to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment has never been more important. Through communities rooted in our video game franchises we enable hundreds of millions of people to experience joy, thrill and achievement. We enable social connections through the lens of fun, and we foster purpose and a sense of accomplishment through healthy competition. Like sport, but with greater accessibility, our players can find purpose and meaning through competitive gaming. Video games, unlike any other social or entertainment media, have the ability to break down the barriers that can inhibit tolerance and understanding. Celebrating differences is at the core of our culture and ensures we can create games for players of diverse backgrounds in the 190 countries our games are played.
As a member of the Fortune 500 and as a component company of the S&P 500, we have an extraordinary track record of delivering superior shareholder returns for over 30 years.
Our enduring franchises are some of the world's most popular, including Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, Candy Crush™, Bubble Witch™, Pet Rescue™ and Farm Heroes™. Our sustained success has enabled the company to support corporate social responsibility initiatives that are directly tied to our franchises. As an example, our Call of Duty Endowment has helped find employment for over 80,000 veterans.
Learn more information about Activision Blizzard and how we connect and engage the world through epic entertainment on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb9v7x-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.