Manage all media assets and media workflow for The View. Manage and maintain View avid and server equipment. Liaison with network editing department and edit maintenance team. Assist show media coordinators and producers to prep elements for daily show.
• Maintaining avid equipment and media workflow including Interplay and Pub7 maintenance.
• Managing media storage and archiving material
• Assist show media coordinators and producers in prepping elements and material for daily show segments, cold opens and teases.
• File delivery of post shows to network distribution and for daily international distribution.
• Manage and coordinate ingest of field material.
• Proficient in Avid editing systems and Interplay
• Experience in media workflow and archiving as well as server maintenance
• Basic editing skills
• Ability to edit and prepare show clips and fixes on deadline
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to work on deadline
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company's streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business we call General Entertainment Content.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g46mx1-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.