Graphic Artist, ABC News - NABET (Freelance)
ABC News is looking for a graphic artist/operators to work on live on-air shifts for Good Morning America, Weekend Good Morning America, World News Tonight, World News Tonight weekend, The View and various other platforms. Applicants must be highly creative, innovative, extremely motivated, organized and able to handle creative pressures under crushing deadlines. They must be able to manage quick turnaround of graphics assets. The successful candidate is able to work well in a team and with a wide range of people --or independently as the situation demands. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work with a team of creative people, and get a foothold in the world of broadcast news.
• Create and playback live Viz graphics in a fast-paced on-air setting
• Interact with control room staff, art directors, production assistants, and editorial staff to ensure seamless communication and quality on-air product.
• Must be willing to work off-hours, weekends and overnight shifts
• 3+ years of live production experience
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Experience with Ross Xpression, Viz, or Trio
• Prior experience with iNews or ENPS and reading a news rundown
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company's streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business we call General Entertainment Content.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-revp85-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.