Good Morning America is hiring an Associate Producer for the GMA second hour and field & series unit
The GMA Associate Producer (AP) is responsible for producing pieces each night for air the next morning. Responsibilities include scripting, shooting, booking, and producing in the edit room – all in a very short amount of time. Crash producing experience and strong writing skills are essential as are live producing skills. The AP is also assigned to contribute to complicated live and tape events for the broadcast as well as in-studio segments. This will be a dayside and overnight position, either working Sunday-Thursday or Wednesday-Sunday based on show need
• Candidates must have at least 3 years' experience in a news or breaking news environment.
• Candidates must have previous crash-producing experience.
• Strong research and writing skills are a must with ability to work under extreme deadlines.
• Must be proficient with digital shooting and editing.
• Must be proficient with various Social Media as well as Microsoft Office suite.
• BA or BS from a four year accredited college or university or equivalent experience
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company's streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re1w00-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.