Graphic Designer - Temporary, ABC News
ABC News is seeking Motion Graphic Designers to join our creative team. Our graphic designers conceptualize and design animations, full screens and other templates and digital assets for ABC News Live, our 24/7 streaming channel. Applicants must be highly creative, innovative, extremely motivated, organized and able to handle creative pressures under crushing deadlines. They must be able to manage quick turnaround of graphics assets. The successful candidate is able to work well in a team and with a wide range of people --or independently as the situation demands. Designer must be a self-starter who can take on responsibility and follow through.
This is a freelance position.
• Must have expert level knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and 2D technologies
• Ability to work with editorial teams under tight deadlines conceptualizing and executing design elements
• Willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, holidays
• Minimum 3 years' experience designing digital elements and/or broadcast graphics
• Experience designing graphics and animation for multiple platforms
• Experience in deadline-driven broadcast environment
• Knowledge of 3D software C4D, Maya, XPression
• Curious Maps
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.