New York, NY
Art Director - Motion Graphics (ABC News)
ABC News is looking for a stellar Art Director of Motion Graphics to create and execute design assets for broadcast. This role will be working closely with the SVP of Marketing, as well as ABC News Producers, on a daily basis
• Work alongside Senior Team in conceiving, executing, and producing original graphic design and assets for all marketing creative demands - that best positions and promotes ABC News programs/content, the ABC News brand(s), and drives audience and affinity (delivering results)
• Design and execute graphics for creative content for on-air and streaming platforms as well as for sales, and show related marketing elements & content
• • • At least 5 years of experience with proven hands-on creative excellence in Adobe After Effects
• Must have proven track record as a visual storyteller, creator, marketer, innovator, and in motion graphics and design
• MUST BE original thinker who excels in attending to both the big picture, and ALL the crazy-little-details that make ALL the difference!
• Must be a gifted visual thinker, who excels at conceiving & building surprising creative that generates true emotion, smarts & humor
• Must be able to take on multiple assignments – and swiftly research, deliver and produce original high-end storytelling visuals
• Must help manage workflow as a leader and team-player
• Must be able to work closely and effectively with full production team and senior staff – and must be able to lead
• Must be able to produce under extreme deadlines
• Must be able to execute against brand designs and understand commitment to building brand through design
• Must excel at working within a creative team - and inspiring team dynamic
• Must also excel at making efficient use of all resources and changing technologies
• And lastly and quite critical - must be passionate and love the work!
• • • 5 years of experience with After Effects
• • • BA degree or equivalent work experience
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.