KTVX ABC4, Nexstar's ABC affiliate in Salt Lake City, has an immediate opening for an experienced senior level sales professional. We have all the sales tools and resources in order for you to succeed. Responsibilities include prospecting and cultivating new business for KTVX ABC4, KUCW CW30 and MeTV stations and generating revenue for an array of digital services. Applicants for this position must be self-motivated and experienced in all aspects of business interactions including; written, electronic and group communications. Individuals with a passion for winning, great attitude and a competitive spirit are the ideal candidates for this position. EOE M/F/V/D Background check required.
• Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
• Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
• Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
• Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Minimum one year's experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
• Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpme2o-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.