- Part Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionNews Production Assistant (PT)
KAEF ABC 23 in Eureka, CA is looking for a part-time News Production Assistant who will be responsible for preparing for newscasts at 6,10, and 11pm Monday-Friday.
• Operate Graphics, Audio or Camera for our evening newscasts
• Train for fill-in directing
• Prep for newscasts including but not limited to:
• Prepare all fonts to air during newscast
• Studio and set preparation
• Maintaining studio
• Editing for newscasts
• Writing for digital
• Coverage at breaking news
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience is not necessary, but education and/or internship in television or related field is preferred
• Degree in Journalism or a related field preferred
• Training will be provided
General Hours: 5pm to 12am Monday-Friday
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including days and weekends
• Other hours as needed, on occasion
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rezbx5-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.