A24 is looking for an IT Systems Coordinator to join our growing IT + Cybersecurity team. This person will act as the first line of support contact for A24 employees, providing technical support to ensure minimal disruptions to workflow. 2-4 years of onsite experience supporting end-user help desk and IT infrastructure.
• Maintain ownership of A24's Help Desk including answering & resolving tickets, and escalating to appropriate resources as necessary
• Create, document, and update processes to resolve issues and other Help Desk workflows
• Deliver front-end support for employee devices and company systems: Macs, PCs, VoIP office phones, mobile device management, copy/printers, and organizational apps and software
• Manage company hardware and software inventory assets in the LA office, including developing and revising systems and processes as needed
• Liaise with technology vendors and consultants servicing the LA office
• Assist with IT project management-related tasks as assigned
• Work cross-departmentally to promote innovative solutions, explore new technologies, and offer enhancements to existing systems and platforms
• Primarily an onsite role with limited work-from-home opportunities
• 2-4 years of onsite experience supporting end-user help desk and IT infrastructure
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills, telephone etiquette, time management, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
• Practical experience with ethernet cabling, network switches, wireless access points, and firewalls
• Ability to create concise technical documentation of systems and processes
• Experience with software licensing and account management
• Humble, diligent, and confident demeanor in a fast-paced environment
Current films include The Daniels' Everything Everywhere All At Once, Alex Garland's Men, Jenny Slate and Dean Fleischer Camp's Marcel the Shell with Shoes On and upcoming films Ari Aster's Disappointment Blvd. starring Joaquin Phoenix, and Celine Song's directorial debut Past Lives.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d822o9-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.