Manager, Internal Communications - Talent
Los Angeles, CA
A24 is hiring a Senior Recruiter to support our studio's growth and help develop recruiting strategies that are strategic, equitable, efficient, and people-centered. The ideal candidate for this role will be both a technical expert and proven team leader, passionate about finding the best talent available, guiding our hiring managers as they build best-in-class teams, and creating equitable hiring processes.The Senior Recruiter will help review and refresh our end-to-end hiring processes, combining a data-driven approach with a people-first mindset, aligning recruitment resources, tools and systems to ensure we're bringing the best into A24.
Accountabilities include conceptualizing and implementing innovative recruitment strategies designed to develop, leverage, and increase brand awareness, attract top caliber candidates, and hire diverse, collaborative, high-performing talent.
This role can be based in New York or Los Angeles.
• Oversee the full-cycle recruiting processes for open positions (from assisting hiring managers to develop job descriptions, evaluating resumes, sourcing passive candidates, conducting interviews, driving decision-making and extending offers)
• Design and drive cohesive recruiting strategies across all business lines, partnering successfully with hiring managers across a varied slate of teams
• Develop and deliver effective interview training and coaching programs to establish effective recruiting practices
• Craft and collaborate on A24's distinct point-of-view and approach to hiring; become the in-house expert on all recruitment-related matters
• Develop and implement a more data-driven approach to talent acquisition: collect and use data to help make informed decisions, drive efficiency, and communicate challenges and progress to key partners, analyze pipeline health and conversion metrics to identify trends, etc.
• Ensure our hiring practices are inclusive and all candidates feel welcomed so that we are able to attract and engage a diverse talent pool
• Guide candidates through the A24 interview process, provide feedback and facilitate an incredible candidate experience
• Help design and deliver KPIs to leadership that help improve recruiting effectiveness
• Manage additional projects as needed
• 7+ years relevant experience in a talent organization during a high growth stage; preference for experience recruiting creative talent
• Interest in A24's business and products, ability to excite candidates about what we're doing
• Experience recruiting for a diverse array of in-house teams, spanning creative to corporate, and junior to senior roles
• Ability to build trusted partnerships at all levels of the organization
• Proven track record of designing and communicating clear processes, and an analytical, yet creative, approach to problem-solving
• Strong bias for action and ability to lead both tactically (go deep) and strategically (anticipate future needs)
• Flexibility to adjust to a growing, changing environment
• Skilled in Greenhouse, Linkedin Recruiter and Google Workspace
• Humble, diligent, resourceful
• Must be eligible to work in the US.
Upcoming films include Ari Aster's Beau is Afraid starring Joaquin Phoenix, Celine Song's directorial debut Past Lives, Danny and Michael Philippou's Talk to Me, and Underrated with Steph Curry.
All valid links to open A24 job opportunities can be found at https://a24films.com/jobs or the Company's official Linkedin page and official recruiting communications will come only through emails from the domain @a24films.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb23jy-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.
Based in NY and LA, A24 is the Academy Award-winning film and TV studio behind feature films such as Minari, Midsommar, Moonlight, Ex Machina, Uncut Gems, and this summer’s Zola and The Green Knight.