A24 is looking for an Executive Assistant to support a C-suite Executive on our team. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, heavy calendar management and scheduling, covering a busy desk, internal document and database tracking, general departmental administrative tasks, and special projects.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented creative problem-solver, who demonstrates a high degree of discretion. They will work across a wide array of internal and external stakeholders, and must be able to communicate with a professional and personable demeanor.
This role is in-person, based in our Manhattan office.
• Develop a strategic understanding of Executive's priorities in order to effectively provide comprehensive support
• Maintain Executive's schedule, including day-to-day and long-term management of meetings, projects, and priorities
• Schedule all appointments, prioritizing meetings and communicating all relevant details to participants
• Arrange all travel and travel-related logistics
• Prepare Executive's expense reports
• Develop in-depth knowledge of complex relationships with partners, vendors, and industry professionals
• Assist with special projects as needed, including planning special events, board meetings, and off-site meetings
• Partner and work closely with a diverse range of individuals at all levels in the industry and organization
• Proactively think ahead to anticipate the needs and requests of the executive
• Manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion
• Miscellaneous personal errands
• 4+ years of professional experience
• Excellent planning, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking, time management, with strong organizational skills
• Extreme attention to detail
• Humble, diligent and resourceful
We are looking for diverse perspectives. A24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates.
We do not use formal job titles internally and similarly named positions may have different compensation levels. Our target pay range for this role is $75,000 to $85,000. Actual starting pay within the range will depend on various considerations, including: work experience, skills, specializations, and training. We do not use formal job titles internally and similarly named positions may have different compensation levels. This role is also eligible for an annual performance bonus, including both cash and equity components, competitive healthcare, as well as other employee benefits.
A24 is the global entertainment company behind last year's historic Academy-Award® winning film Everything Everywhere All At Once and Emmy-award winning TV series Beef with Netflix. A24's premium library of 150+ films and TV shows includes Hereditary, Moonlight, Lady Bird, Uncut Gems, Spring Breakers, Emmy-winning series Euphoria, and Golden Globe-winning series Ramy. Recent and upcoming projects include Past Lives from Celine Song, The Zone of Interest from Jonathan Glazer, Priscilla from Sofia Coppola, The Iron Claw starring Zac Efron and Jeremy Allen White, Civil War starring Kirsten Dunst and Cailee Spaeny, and The Sympathizer starring Robert Downey Jr. from director Park Chan-Wook.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxj07z-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.