Video Producer, A&E (Temporary)
This role, based in NYC, is responsible for the production of video to support A&E network priorities.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• The ideal candidate is a true fan of A&E series.
• They are an experienced producer of short, mid, and/or longform video content who will excel in the production of multi-platform video projects for various internal clients.
• They will produce both original content as well as repurpose existing content and IP into new formats.
• They will be expected to produce content to the highest creative standards within budget and on time.
• They will be prepared to assist on projects for other brands (History, Lifetime, Bio) and other network priorities.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
This role with A+E's internal video production team offers a great opportunity to gain exposure to the business of network video production. Learn about emerging digital platforms and linear strategies while working with multiple departments across the A&E brand.
• BA/BS Degree
• 5-7 years experience as an AP or Producer on short, mid, or longform digital and/or linear projects.
• Experience both field and post producing.
• Experience working with talent
• Strong scripting/story skills. Story producing credits a plus.
• Experience with crime, documentary, and unscripted content a plus
• Experience working with repurposed content a plus.
• Experience working within a network environment a plus.
• Familiarity with Premiere and Adobe Suite
• Ability to edit stringouts of projects
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Detailed-oriented and extremely organized
• Knowledge or experience in spreadsheet and database applications like AirTable and Excel
• Must have the ability to work independently, efficiently, and be able to meet deadlines under strict time constraints
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.