Work Locations: With the exception of some select roles that have in-office requirements, A+E Networks operates on a flexible model that allows for remote, hybrid or full time in office work (in certain locales).
Office locations include New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Stamford, CT.
Our list of eligible states in which employees may work remotely includes: California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
The Marketing division is an in-house, full-service B2C/B2B brand and marketing team of talented, curious and purpose-driven members with diverse skill sets and backgrounds. We work on interesting and varied projects across multiple disciplines. As an employee of A+E Networks, you'll be part of a global media and entertainment company that values diversity, representation, flexibility and kindness. In fact, Forbes named us one of America's Best Midsize Employers, and Newsweek included us in their list of America's Most Loved Workplaces for 2021 and 2022, as well as one of America's Greatest Workplaces for Diversity in 2023. If this sounds interesting, read on for more details!
We are looking for someone who enjoys doing a little bit of everything in their day-to-day. You could be planning the quarter's corporate social media strategy one day, writing and sourcing creative for an important presentation the next or contributing your ideas to a strategic naming assignment. We do a little of everything in our department and the person who enjoys that, we'll enjoy this team (and the role they play in it).
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• SOCIAL MEDIA: Oversee A+E Networks social media across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, including related corporate account(s).
• Management – Manages day-to-day operations of corporate social media. Leads quarterly content calendar, brainstorms post concepts with team, sources creative assets across the organization, sends posts for approvals to PR leads, schedules posts in content management system, and tracks progress in Airtable.
• Creative – Works with creative and photo team to find or create attention-grabbing art tailored for Instagram's visual grid with optimized specs per platform. (A plus: experience selecting and cutting creative.)
• Writing – Works with editing team to author post copy that complements art and conveys a clear marketing value. Overall, fine-tunes a more distinctive B2B media publication voice. (A plus: ability to author post copy.)
• Strategy, Reporting, Growth – Further develops social media guidelines and ideates new editorial devices. Prepares performance reports quarterly with insights and recommendations. Strategizes on growing reach, engagement, and/or follower growth organically without budget. Collaborates with brand social teams and external agencies to share best practices.
• ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT & COPYWRITING
• Supports the Account Management and Copy Writing teams:
• Manages assignments and projects under supervision of Sr. Account Manger
• Writing assignments in partnership with Dr. Content Strategy and Lead Editor
• PRESENTATION SUPPORT: Parters with other team members on creating and managing business narratives across divisions.
• Management – Works with divisional leads to manage presentation projects, working directly in PowerPoint and collaborating with Sr. Designer, Global Brand Marketing.
• Strategy – Outlines and builds compelling stories and persuasive sales/business narratives, with a data-backed approach.
• Creative – Can design and/or edits high-level PowerPoint and Keynote presentations.
• Reports to and works closely with Sr. Director, Account Management within Global Brand Strategy, on various corporate marketing projects.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to put all your creativity and love of social media and writing to work in a supportive environment with likeminded people. You'll learn that all ideas are welcome on our collaborative team.
• 1-2+ years of experience in social media or external content management. Experience in Sprout Social, Crowdtangle, or other social media content management systems preferred.
• BA/BS preferred in Journalism, Communications, Media, Business or related field..
• Proficiency in PowerPoint and Keynote desired.
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Box, Airtable a plus.
• Polished attention to detail and accuracy, ability to filter errors and spot potential issues.
• Multi-disciplinary and multi-talented, with a passion for learning many sides of the business.
• Ability to navigate discretion around highly confidential information.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A strong collaborator and comfort navigating corporate environments.
• Go-getter with initiative, follow-through, resourcefulness, and can-do attitude.
• Outstanding organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
Hourly Pay Range: $21.13 - $26.95
Annual Incentive Target: 5%
The annual/hourly pay range displayed serves as a good faith estimate of the
minimum and maximum base pay range for this role. Compensation for the role will
be based on a number of different factors such as a candidate's qualifications, skills,
competencies, location, and experience. A+E offers a competitive total compensation
package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k matching, and a range of other benefits. Learn more at aenetworks.com/careers.
A+E Networks proudly provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants, and makes employment decisions consistent with this principle. The company's employment actions and decisions – including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, demotion, compensation, transfer, layoff, and termination – are made without regard to an employee's race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin, ancestry, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, alienage or citizenship status, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, family and medical leave status, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
A+E Television Networks is a joint venture of the Hearts Corporation and The Walt Disney Company.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyqv9p-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.