Seeking an experienced contract analyst to review/interpret contract language for a large number of international sales agreements. This freelance position is critical to multiple departments within the company such as; Finance, International Content Sales and Legal & Business Affairs. By reviewing and capturing this data, it will directly optimize revenue opportunities, as well as increase content sales availability.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Perform legal data review of a high volume of historical international sales agreements to determine and track the specific runs/exhibitions/telecasts contained within each deal.
• Track project and provide status updates to ensure that deadlines are handled in a timely and efficient manner; and
• Work with the project manager to ensure that there is seamless and efficient transfer of information.
• A+E is currently operating on a remote basis.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• Minimum of three years' experience performing legal analysis of various forms of programming and distribution agreements with complex media rights and terms.
• High level of productivity, accuracy and attention to detail expected. As well as familiarity with databases and problem-solving skills.
• Prior experience working at a broadcast or cable network, film studio, television distribution company, entertainment law firm, or comparable business specializing in entertainment/media transactions.
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills needed; must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Advanced Excel skills required.
• Required Education: BA/BS Degree required, JD (optional)
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7492-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.