Executive Producer / Business Development
Moving Picture Company
New York, NY
Sales Service Representative (3rd Party Payroll Worker)
Currently, A+E is looking for a Sales Service Representative. This position will will support the Ad Sales Team in an effort to maximize advertising revenue for all A+E Networks brands. Specifically, this position would: • Provide prompt, precise customer service to clients and advertising agencies on a daily basis.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Highly organized team player who successfully operates in a team-oriented setting.
• Strong communication, judgment and people skills.
• Must have the ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information as well as the ability to work independently, efficiently and able to meet deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast pace environment
• Detail oriented
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you will learn to be a business solutions partner focused on helping advertisers evolve their business for the next wave of success. You will have the opportunity to assist in the full sales cycle from business solution conception to campaign completion. As technology evolves, so will your education of industry trends and offerings. You will be collaborating with various A+E Networks departments and offices across the country on a daily basis. You will learn to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both agency contacts and advertiser contacts to ensure a clear two-way pipeline of communication and trust.
• The candidate will have a four-year college degree
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media are strongly preferred
• Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.