Currently, all staff and non-staff are working remotely except for select roles that have an in office requirement. We value the health and safety of the people that work for us above all else, and our office re-openings will remain contingent on the course of the COVID variants and federal, state and local safety guidelines and recommendations.
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Production Operations consists of a wide range of media centric roles. We are an energetic team that fulfils business objectives within a thriving dynamic industry. Developing innovative solutions to continually improve the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues is our mandate. If you have the determination and aptitude, we are seeking a role in this challenging and rewarding business and are eager to work for a department that sets the standard for our industry, then we look forward to speaking with you!
Support the Production Management team with administrative, production coordination, and financial assignments on a day-to-day basis. The Production Coordinator will support Six West Media and Category 6 in all stages of project development activity.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Horizontal support across the various Production Management show teams and COVID Production Coordinator, as necessary.
• Manage and maintain the crew database for all of productions including updating crew from all call sheets into database weekly
• Manage document storage folders for the Production Management department, ensuring all documents and templates are up to date and readily available.
• Create and update locations database on Airtable which highlights all pertinent details from shoot locations including pictures, specs, rates.
• Assist PM teams when needed to source and secure crews, equipment, catering for meals and anything else needed to ensure the success of the shoot.
• Book and organize travel for show teams, when necessary, by advising shows teams how to utilize our policies and accounts.
• Track the activity and destination of laptops distributed to show teams. Make certain laptops are returned to IT once an Atrium employee has completed their assignment.
o create new show bases for every show
o track all new contacts to input for PM master database
o trains new show teams how to use and input information.
• Assists in reconciling Cashet accounts, missing receipts memos, tracking down receipts.
• Assist in processing payroll through Smart Accounting as needed for freelance crew day players.
• Keep an up to date excel tracker of all production cards associated with Cashet including their status, who is in possession of the cards and what shows they belong to.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
You will have the opportunity to support all aspects of Production from casting, preproduction, production, and post. You will have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to get our content out the door and to our viewers. We will provide challenges for you both creatively and logistically to produce and deliver award winning content.
• Skilled in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Airtable, Movie Magic, Smart Start and Smart Time.
• Must be a problem solver who brings a strong and positive work ethic to a fast-paced, ever changing creative environment.
• A ''what more can I do'' eagerness is most welcomed. We are looking for someone who thinks creatively, is a self-starter and able to manage multiple personalities on the team.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third-party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g41bbz-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.