Jr. Preditor, Global Creative Content
New York, NY
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Were you the first kid on your block to get a PlayStation? Did you foresee the day when movies could be filmed on a phone and TV shows could be viewed on a wristwatch? The Digital team is made up of just such visionaries and early adaptors. We dream up new ideas for gaming, apps, and SVOD initiatives and generate engaging online content for our owned and operated websites. But if all that tech talk makes you glaze over, there's always 45th & Dean, our in-house digital content storytelling hub. It's a collective of talented writers, editors, motion graphics artists and producers who create content across all social media platforms as well as support our Ad Sales and Distribution teams.
Our Editorial function, shared with Marketing, brings the voice, taste, and energy that brings our brands to life beyond linear.
Could you outsmart the Pawn Stars on a negotiation? Do you have a favorite historic weapon from Forged in Fire? Are you Producer/Editor who has experience cutting a mix of derivative content (scene lifts, cutdowns, compilations) for digital platforms? The Video Monetization Preditor will work with a strategy partner to develop revenue driven video content to live across YouTube, Facebook, and Snapchat.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Preditor, Video Monetization :
• AVOD revenue driven content creation for YouTube, Facebook, and Snapchat
• Partner with Content Strategists to use data to strategically greenlight and execute content that maximizes revenue and supports linear priorities
• Oversee production process from ideation to media acquisition and delivery
• Ensure appropriate and strategic use of metadata for all content
• Manage schedules and content pipeline for additional editors
• Contribute to regular team meeting and communicate project updates while offering insights and ideas for new creative swings
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
You will join a highly motivated team of doers and thinkers who never stop looking for the next untapped opportunity to generate revenue. Unlock the entire A+E library of industry-leading programming and create engaging content that leans into the digital ecosystem. Working with strategy partners toward revenue goals, you will master the algorithms of each platform to give fans a constant feed of all their favorite series.
YOUR STORY: (what you need to have)
• Experience producing and editing digital video at the brand/publishing level
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new SOPs and adhere to best practices
• Basic understanding of analytics with a successful track record of using data to make content decisions
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
• Must be able to prioritize, handle several projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment while adhering to shifting deadlines.
• Self-motivated, extremely detail oriented and independent worker with strong track record of cross functional collaboration
• Excellent social media and digital literacy, particularly online video and video production
• Deep knowledge of A+E brands and content
• Passion for pop culture and television
• Expert level knowledge of Adobe Premiere and proficient knowledge of After Effects
• Comprehensive knowledge of digital production workflows, storage systems, video codecs and broadcast specifications
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0npqm-34-239-177-24-42 in your application.
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.