The majority of our employees will have flexibility that allows them to choose a predominantly remote, predominantly in-office, or hybrid setup. Our official in-office locations in the United States includes LA, NYC, Stamford, and Chicago, and we have several other states in which employees may work remotely if their role isn't one that requires them to be in or near the office. We value the health and safety of our people above all else, and our onsite attendance policies reflect that. If there is an on-site requirement for a role, it will be listed in the job description.
For those employees who would like to utilize our offices, full vaccination for COVID-19 is required for physical presence in A+E Networks workplaces. While A+E Networks will consider reasonable
accommodation requests regarding this policy in accordance with applicable law, such requests will not be considered until a conditional offer of employment is extended to a candidate. Applicants should not submit any medical or health information in connection with their application for employment.
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Production Operations and Engineering consists of a wide range of media centric roles. We are responsible for managing the entire life cycle of A+E's programming. This is where we produce, transform, broadcast and distribute content as well as run the tech infrastructure for the Media Supply chain. We are an energetic team that fulfills the business objectives within a thriving dynamic industry. Developing new solutions to continually improve the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues is our mandate. If you have the determination and aptitude we are seeking for a role in this challenging and rewarding business and are eager to work for a department that sets the standard for our industry, then we look forward to speaking with you!
Reporting to the Manager, Partner Services, this position is a key player in the Global Operations & Partner Services team. You'll act as account manager and customer service representative for assigned domestic or international partners. These may include International Program Sales and Channel Partners, Video-on-Demand, TV Everywhere, Download-To-Own, SVOD, OTT, AVOD, and our own Brand Sites and cross-platforms apps. This individual acts as a broker and negotiator between multiple internal and external parties including programming, sales, legal, clients, vendors, and internal fulfillment teams, and is expected to take the lead in the coordination and fulfillment of content to multiple partners and platforms worldwide.
This individual works closely with many teams to coordinate a variety of services including metadata management and curation, dynamic ad-insertion, encoding and media preparation, quality control, content packaging and high-speed delivery of A+E Networks' programming across global platforms. As the front face for our team, you'll help to maintain our ''best-in-class'' standards for distribution operations.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Manage the flow of information and materials for all matters related to deal fulfillment and distribution including onboarding, delivery requirements, and content availability dates.
• Manage all aspects of partner communication, ensuring that questions and concerns are resolved quickly and efficiently. Maintain updated information on partner contacts and technical requirements.
• Partner with sales and legal during the deal negotiation process, providing guidance on technical requirements, material costs, program availability, and delivery timelines.
• Create and manage project trackers. Track priority program requests for international channel partners and sales deals, working with internal teams to keep new program assets moving quickly through the internal pipeline.
• Generate fulfillment orders for international channel partners and sales deals in assigned regions. Coordinate with internal fulfillment teams and external vendors to ensure that priority orders are fully processed and delivered by their due dates, and that rejections are resolved within 72 hours.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
You will have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to get our content out the door and on the eyes of the world. You'll collaborate with Programming, Scheduling, Sales, Legal and other stakeholders within our organization, giving you a 360 view of the broadcast supply chain. At A+E, you'll find opportunities for learning and career mentorship, and challenge your creative spirit as we embrace technological advances in producing and delivering award-winning content for a global audience.
• Media, Communications or related field
• 2-3 years of experience in client services or account management, production services, media supply chain and/or digital distribution.
• Knowledge of digital media platforms, global technical standards, or encoding and post production processes preferred.
• Strong time management skills and attention to detail, while never losing sight of the strategic needs of the business.
• High level of diplomacy and excellent client service skills. Friendly, can-do attitude, strong relationship builder. Values diversity and interaction with partners from different cultures and global territories.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must interact effectively and collaboratively with distribution partners and management across all levels of the organization.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7bx28-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.