Post Production Coordinator, Production Operations
New York, NY
The majority of our employees will have flexibility that allows them to choose a predominantly remote, predominantly in-office, or hybrid setup. Our official in-office locations in the United States includes LA, NYC, Stamford, and Chicago, and we have several other states in which employees may work remotely if their role isn't one that requires them to be in or near the office. We value the health and safety of our people above all else, and our onsite attendance policies reflect that. If there is an on-site requirement for a role, it will be listed in the job description.
For those employees who would like to utilize our offices, full vaccination for COVID-19 is required for physical presence in A+E Networks workplaces. While A+E Networks will consider reasonable
accommodation requests regarding this policy in accordance with applicable law, such requests will not be considered until a conditional offer of employment is extended to a candidate. Applicants should not submit any medical or health information in connection with their application for employment.
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Fourteen straight years of double digit growth. Thanks to our International Team, which specializes in taking US hits and making them global hits. We are an energetic group of die-hard travelers with a strong track record of identifying and acquiring winning programming from the English language, European and Asian markets. We currently manage 76 channels around the world with staff offices in London, Rome, Tokyo, Seoul, Munich and Singapore, and we're fluent in at least 42 languages. Parlez-vous français? Ni hui shuo zhongwen ma? If you answered ''yes'' (in any language) and enjoy having your passport stamped, our department might just be your next destination.
Multiplatform Producer, A+E
This role is responsible for the production of video and audio projects to support A+E Multiplatform initiatives, including linear and digital short, mid, and longform videos.
The ideal candidate is a fan of A+E programming.
They have experience producing short, mid, and/or longform video content and will excel in the production of multiplatform video projects for various internal clients.
They will report to and support Sr. Producers across brands (History, A&E, Lifetime) and across platforms (SVOD, AVOD, YouTube)
They will produce both original content as well as repurpose existing content and IP into new formats.
They will be expected to produce content to the highest creative standards within budget and on time.
They will be expected to assist in all facets of production as needed including: research, rights management, production and post management, data management, and other tasks in support of senior staff.
• BA/BS Degree
• 3 years experience as an AP or Producer on short, mid, or longform digital and/or linear projects.
• Experience both field and post producing ideal
• Experience working with talent preferred
• Strong scripting/story skills. Story producing credits a plus.
• Experience with crime, documentary, lifestyle, unscripted, and history content a plus
• Experience with narrative and editorial content a plus
• Experience working with repurposed content a plus.
• Experience working within a network environment a plus.
• Familiarity with Premiere and Adobe Suite
• Strong time/project management and multi-tasking skills and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Detailed-oriented and extremely organized
• Knowledge or experience in spreadsheet and database applications like AirTable and Excel
• Must have the ability to work independently, efficiently, and be able to meet deadlines under strict time constraints
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rop4b6-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.