Work Locations: With the exception of some select roles that have in-office requirements, A+E Networks operates on a flexible model that allows for remote, hybrid or full time in office work (in certain locales).
Office locations include New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Stamford, CT.
Our list of eligible states in which employees may work remotely includes: California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
More than a century after P.T. Barnum, Ad Sales has proven that the entertainment business has changed and money is made when honesty, business acumen and industry knowledge come together to solve clients' problems. As the biggest breadwinner for the company, we are continually searching for way to bring new dollars into the fold. Driven by strong creative and rooted in data and strategy, we provide advertisers with the valuable exposure they need in the specific markets they want to reach. So if you've got an aptitude for data and planning as well as a salesperson's drive, we'd like you under our big top. Extra points if you can juggle.
The Licensing and Production Coordinator is responsible for securing, tracking, and analyzing rights & clearances and assisting producers with production needs. Seeking an organized, detail-oriented, and proactive individual with knowledge of licensing assets for television and other platforms, and a desire for involvement in the creative and logistical aspects of the production process.
• Maintain rights tracking in internal systems, collect and organize rights bible materials across library of new and old content Review videos and podcasts to log footage, photo, audio, and music usage through shot sheets and cue sheets
• Track archival assets and assist in securing licenses for all pro duction elements
• Assist Producers with production responsibilities, including but not limited to story development, research, scripting, archival sourcing, analysis of production materials
• Assist Editors with asset rights reviews, archival sourcing, final project collections & asset logging
• Assist Sr. Manager of Post Production & Operations in coordinating and assigning tasks to rights assistants
• Assist Sr. Manager of Post Production & Operations with other administrative and organizational tasks, as needed
• Work with internal Global Rights team to achieve approvals on rights bible submissions
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills and experience working on a deadline
• Excellent communication and collaboration skill
• Experience working in asset licensing & rights management
• Production experience a plus
• Knowledge of Music Cues Sheets and Shot Sheets
• Familiarity with AirTable , Adobe Creative Suite, XMLs, & EDLs, a plus
• Interest in learning more about video production
Hourly Pay Range: $26.67 - $34.51
Annual Incentive Target: 5%
The annual/hourly pay range displayed serves as a good faith estimate of the
minimum and maximum base pay range for this role. Compensation for the role will
be based on a number of different factors such as a candidate's qualifications, skills,
competencies, location, and experience. A+E offers a competitive total compensation
package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k matching, and a range of other benefits. Learn more at aenetworks.com/careers.
A+E Networks is proud to uphold an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. This policy also applies to all employees, consultants, and third-party workers.
A+E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk5n38-3-237-29-69-42 in your application.