Work Locations: With the exception of some select roles that have in-office requirements, A+E Networks operates on a flexible model that allows for remote, hybrid or full time in office work (in certain locales).
Office locations include New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Stamford, CT.
Our list of eligible states in which employees may work remotely includes: California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
The Marketing division is an in-house, full-service B2C/B2B brand and marketing team of talented, curious and purpose-driven members with diverse skill sets and backgrounds. We work on interesting and varied projects across multiple disciplines. As an employee of A+E Networks, you'll be part of a global media and entertainment company that values diversity, representation, flexibility and kindness. In fact, Forbes named us one of America's Best Midsize Employers, and Newsweek included us in their list of America's Most Loved Workplaces for 2021 and 2022, as well as one of America's Greatest Workplaces for Diversity in 2023. If this sounds interesting, read on for more details!
The Junior Writer/Producer will help support and assist the brand marketing team to conceptualize and execute breakthrough
on air promotional spots, launch campai gns , paid social and digital campaigns .
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Provide support to the c reative d irectors and writer/producers by screening, researching, and creating select reels
• W riting and editing strong brand and series email copy
• Create linear content working with insights from strategic briefs
• Conceptualize, film, produce and deliver and social-forward, platform- native content
• Oversee and direct VO sessions.
• Communicate creative conce pt s to VP's, c reative d irectors, and writer/producers ensuring all elements conform to the brand and the mission of the project.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders and outside vendors to ensure priorities and deadlines are met.
• Support the execution of projects from concept to final delivery
• Capability to work in both pre and post-production environments.
THE SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
• 1 - 3 years video production/post-production experience.
• Approaching proficiency writing and producing content experience for broadcast , cable
or streaming network
• Proficiency in writing marketing email copy
• Proficiency in editing software ( Avid and/or Premiere ) .
• Background understanding in motion process and techniques and all relevant software (After Effects, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc. )
• Proficiency in social platform content creation
- TikTok, YouTube , Instagram and Facebook
• Approaching proficiency in video production and postproduction, editorial, and sound design
• Foundational knowledge of on-set production - directing, interviewing talent, etc.
• Foundational knowledge of project management systems ( Airtable , etc.)
• Hands on creative who thrives in a fast - paced team environment
• Innovative, detailed oriented and passionate about visual storytelling
• Can receive, interpret and executive effectively against all feedback
• Proven team player
• Conceptual thinker
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
• C reative problem-solving skills and resourcefulness
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Detailed-oriented and extremely
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaboration with others
• Ability to work independently, efficiently and be able to meet deadlines under strict time constraints
* * * * *
Hourly Pay Range: $30.23 - $38.41
Annual Incentive Target: 5%
The annual/hourly pay range displayed serves as a good faith estimate of the
minimum and maximum base pay range for this role. Compensation for the role will
be based on a number of different factors such as a candidate's qualifications, skills,
competencies, location, and experience. A+E offers a competitive total compensation
package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k matching, and a range of other benefits. Learn more at aenetworks.com/careers.
A+E Networks proudly provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants, and makes employment decisions consistent with this principle. The company's employment actions and decisions – including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, demotion, compensation, transfer, layoff, and termination – are made without regard to an employee's race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin, ancestry, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, alienage or citizenship status, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, family and medical leave status, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
A+E Television Networks is a joint venture of the Hearts Corporation and The Walt Disney Company.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8bwkm-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.