Executive Assistant, Entertainment Networks
New York, NY
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Production Operations and Engineering consists of a wide range of media centric roles. We are responsible for managing the entire life cycle of A+E's programming. This is where we produce, transform, broadcast and distribute content as well as run the tech infrastructure for the Media Supply chain. We are an energetic team that fulfills the business objectives within a thriving dynamic industry. Developing new solutions to continually improve the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues is our mandate. If you have the determination and aptitude we are seeking for a role in this challenging and rewarding business and are eager to work for a department that sets the standard for our industry, then we look forward to speaking with you!
The Motion Graphics Coordinator will work alongside the A+E Network Graphics Department producers and designers. Helping to maintain production flow and creative quality control through administrative and operational procedures.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Assist production and design team in assigning and scheduling all new design/graphics requests.
• Help to assess and manage production logistics for a variety of design projects which will include: promo graphics, show graphics, media assets and corporate assets.
• Help to Manage daily assignment lists and track projects for 15 internal designers.
• Establish and maintain successful communication across the production, design and management teams.
• Track billing costs for production team and internal clients as needed.
• Help to schedule freelance designers for overflow work, and maintain freelance artist contact sheets.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• Bachelor's degree
• 1 - 2 years of Post-Production experience in broadcast, Motion Design knowledge through Design Companies, broadcast networks and/or Agency.
• Previous design or on-air production/project coordinator experience
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred
• Strong organizational skills
• Detail Oriented
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and handle many projects at once in a team-oriented environment
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.